In this video: Moving WordPress – localhost to live server
- Using MAMP Pro as localhost
- Copy files from localhost
- Export database from phpMyAdmin on localhost
- Download Search-replace-DB-master
- Transfer all files to live server along with search and replace DB master
- Import the database on the new server.
- Test it from yourdomain.com/Search-Replace-DB-master
- Do not forget to delete the folder “Search-replace-DB-master” (if you leave it there then anyone who knows can enter there & will get your db credentials any may harm your site)
- Save the permalinks & done!
If you’ve any question just drop me a line.